1 April 2012

April Fools.

I actually remembered that it was the first of the month today! Which means I said my 'white rabbits' to bring me luck and I managed to get a cheeky April fools in before noon. My Mum was not impressed when I told her I'd left a very important memory stick in York yesterday hahaha! It looks like I'm not the only one that was prepared with their April fools trick this morning...


Innocent drinks strike again on Facebook with their 'new' marmite and mango flavoured smoothie; most definitely the BEST page I have ever 'liked'.

Any major Harry Potter fan would also know that April fools day is also the birthday of Hogwarts' resident tricksters Fred and George Weasley :)


Don't go thinking that all the fun of April is over by the first though! I am prepared for a really exciting Easter break despite all my assignments I need to get done. Everyone deserves to have a little break and do the things they enjoy :D soooo I am finally getting my hair cut, there's lots of birthdays to celebrate, I get to spend two weeks with James before the lucky moo gets to go to Malta aaaaaaaaaaaaaand....

It is nearly EASTER!!
Who would not get excited over the prospect of lent being over (not that I resisted biscuits for long) and being able to dig into all the different chocolate eggs. I am obsessed with creme eggs myself and I have to admit I have been having a cheeky much on them since the end of February!



Summer shopping has started
Thanks to ASOS offering 20% off for NUS cardholders AND free delivery I now have my first bikini for my holiday in July :) I was really impressed that ASOS offer bikinis that are DD+ because I always struggle to find bikinis for my shape; it is the perfect fit so now I'm looking into ordering some more! The rest of my Lanzarote wardrobe will be searched for over my Easter break with my Mum, Nan and Nikki; I'm feeling lots of floaty dresses!


Harry Potter Studio Tour
April nineteenth, HURRY! I didn't think I could possibly get more excited but I just am!!!!!


I hope you all have some amazing things planned and have a fabby time over Easter too!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)