9 April 2012

Peagreen was not a muggle

Despite it being a miserable rainy Easter Monday I have had a pretty decent day :) I've seen James, made gingerbread men with Nikki, drove my Dad's car for the first time since Christmas and watched 'The Borrowers' and 'The Mummy Returns'.

Now... me and Nikki thought we were absolutely brilliant when we came up with this piece of pure comedic genius whilst watching the borrowers...


We quite enjoyed spotting all the Harry Potter characters in the film; Professor Slughorn, Mr Weasley and Draco Malfoy all rolled up into one film. The evil guy is even called Mr Potter haha! (Slight digression... this little quirk helped Nikki to finally understand irony.. what a complete plank she is :P)  However, our smugness was to be short lived as I found this rather disappointing picture while I was googling Peagreen...


TOO LATE :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)