7 April 2012

No bunny at all! Always no bunny at all!


Chandler might not be a fan of all things Easter related but I definitely am!

Who would want to complain about a four day weekend, endless chocolate, lent being over, bunnies, sheep, chickens and creme eggs which are my most favourite choccie ever! I won't have time to write my usual Sunday blog tomorrow as I'm at my neighbour's wedding :) as far as I understand it is a Hindu/Sikh celebration so I'm quite excited to be part of the culture for a few hours, especially the food which is amaaaaazing! So here is your HAPPY EASTER :) I hope you all enjoy your extra long weekends and that you don't feel sick after  eating all of your chocolate!


I got into the Easter spirit today by decorating some home-made banana fairy cakes with some yummy lindt eggs :) For the avid bakers out there you can have a looky here for the banana fairy cake recipe.


How will you be celebrating your Easter? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)