26 August 2012

Just some stuff

This Sunday I thought I'd share with you a few bits and bobs that I've bought in the past week that I love and  I think some of you might love too :)



What? Dragonfruit flavoured lip butter by the Body Shop foundation with 100% profits going to whichever charity you choose.
Where? The Body Shop stores and online now! 
Why? You all know I'm a lover of shopping when there are good consequences involved :) I love body shop products so I have been waiting patiently for what seemed like forever for them to launch this campaign in the UK! Read more about the dragon fruit lip balm campaign here.


What? Coconut Milk hair serum
Where? Most boots stores and also on Amazon. You can buy it here for £5.99
Why? I have always been a lover of serum as it makes your hair feel silky soft :) this one is by far my favourite. It smells so yummy and my hair is the softest it's ever been. Don't let the price scare you off though because you use it really sparingly!


What? Moustaches from around the world t-shirt
Where? The t-shirt is by a company called 'Tee and Cake' but is sold in Topshop for £20
Why? I like moustache related humour :) plus it is really good quality compared to the tops that Topshop are selling nowadays! Another bonus is obviously the 10% student discount ;)



Apologies for the short and sweet Sunday post! I am off on my travels today to Jedburgh in Scotland for a week of outdoorsy fun, historical visits and of course some shopping in Edinburgh too :) making a detour to Durham to see my Grandad on the way up and enjoy some of his famous crinkly chips and apple pie (not together haha). Thought I'd better leave you something to read in the meantime though :D See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)