23 August 2012

Chester.


It's been one week since we found out Nikki's A level results and she got her place at Chester Uni to study Primary Education. There will be two teachers in the Davison clan :) Nikki had to go to Chester yesterday to sort out her CRB and other teaching stuff so my Mom thought we might as well make a day of it! 

1&2
 

3&4

5&6

7&8


1. Nikki and my Mom outside Riverside, the building that Nikki will be studying in. It literally is a stone throw from the River Dee, a perfect place to sit on your lunch break!

2. Another shot of the Riverside campus :) I was trying to artsy by getting the vintage bike in the picture haha.

3. Nikki and Mom outside Chester Town hall. This is one of the many beautiful buildings in Chester that you probably wouldn't take notice of unless you are an Eagle eyed tourist.

4. Nikki enjoying her caramel latte when we took a quick Starbucks break :) I would have included our stop at Slug and Lettuce for lunch but I was far too hungry to think about taking pictures for my blog ;) their Moroccan chicken salad is awesome. I may have had some cheeky two for one cocktails to myself as well because nobody else wanted one; dune bug and bombay breeze, yum! 

5&6. Chester Cathedral. My family are super lucky that they get to watch Nikki graduate here after they have watched me graduate at York Minster :) imagine those graduation pictures on the mantle-piece. 

7. My shot of Chester High Street from above. Chester is actually a pretty good place to shop, you can find all of your usual high street shops as well as a good mix of restaurants, pubs and cafes. There are a few small shopping centres too if you need shelter from the British weather while you shop!

8. A cute little side street we found that takes you from the Cathedral to all the main shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)