9 August 2012

Pink wine and piercings.

Now all avid New Girl fans should know what happens when you drink pink wine. However for you utter weirdos  lovely people that don't watch it, let Jess explain...


Alas this was not the case for me on Monday night! After spending most of my Summer avoiding nights out in Wolverhampton, I decided that celebrating Dally's birthday was a good enough reason to to venture out and leave the safe confines of my home. I can't drink a lot at the best of times but not drinking for a month definitely turns me into a super lightweight! Jess holds it together a lot better than I did after drinking a bottle of pink wine, even with her dodgy flirting and dancing. Me and Dally were feeling a bit delicate on Tuesday morning after all the pink wine antics (rubbish students) so I opted for a couple of fruity kopparbergs to drink at a bbq I was invited to. Dally however stayed loyal to her vodka haha.

Me and the pink wine. In a pink cup of course!

Yesterday was my third and final Dally day of this week. She took me to Manchester for the day :) she is a student there so I had a lovely free tour of the best places to eat and of course all of the shops!!! My pay cheque FINALLY arrived from project international so I enjoyed spending a little bit on myself :) I already did an ASOS order on Sunday because I was just so excited at the prospect of having money! What do you think of this River Island number?? Apologies for the cliche mirror shot, flash glare and total myspace style picture! Especially when our posh camera is sat on the bed right behind me too.


Anyway, back to my Manchester antics! Dally took me for lunch in a really cute cafe called Home Sweet Home which had a great eclectic vintage feel to the place. I dug into some amazingly spicy sweet potato fries and had a posh cup of English Breakfast Tea on the side.



On our adventures through all the vintage shops I managed to pick up a pair of Levis shorts for £15 which I am super excited about! I also got my helix pierced on my right ear which was fun to explain to my parents when I got home :P I never knew Manchester had so many quirky shops, we even found one that sold a Buzz Lightyear print playsuit... unfortunately for Dally it wasn't in her size :'( I couldn't forget about the good old highstreet shops though so I got a lovely jumper for £14 from New Look with my discount. My new shorts and jumper make a brand new outfit that I shall be wearing today! I am not a fashion blogger so again, apologies for the shoddy outfit shot; I need to get some tips from Rosie.




Thank you Dally for a lovely day!! Anyone else that fancies showing me their city, invites are more than welcome haha
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)