5 August 2012

Great Outdoors

I don't really have the mental capacity to write my Sunday blog in the fantasticly witty fashion that I usually do ;) I spent all of yesterday moving into my new house in York and having a mini day out with the family so I am cream crackered shattered today!

My new roooooom

Today we were meant to be off to Church Stretton for a good ol' walk in the countryside but I think we are all feeling a pyjama day instead :) Sundays is our outdoorsy day, be it going for a nice long trek or just visiting the garden centre; I secretly love garden centres, I love looking at all the plants and the rabbits in the pet section :) as a kid you would find me and my sister running in and out of all the tents. This time of year is the perfect time to get out and about (even in the rain) so I've found a load of pictures that might inspire you to get some fresh air this week...











xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)