17 May 2012

See ya.

It is a very emotional time in my life right now; my second year at University is practically over and I'm nearly a dreaded third year! I have had such an amazing year at York St John, I've worked my socks off as well as enjoying so many different things that I will cherish as memories forever <3 It's scary to think I only have nine more months of education left until I become a proper grown up with a professional job!!

It was the final assignment hand in for us Primary edders yesterday so obviously that warranted a night out in good ol' Yorkie!! Feeling a little delicate today thanks to a certain friend supplying me with free drink vouchers all night long :P but it's nothing a Subway won't solve when I pop into town later :)



I can't believe we only have another year together to whinge about assignments and lesson planning!

There is only another week left of the Cruse/Emerald Street girlies living together as well :'( Jade is moving out to live with her boyfriend and the rest of us are moving to a new house in our third year! I feel like I've know them all waaaaaaaaaaay longer than two years and they definitely won't be getting rid of me with ease :D

I have so many exciting plans for Summer but I'm definitely going to miss everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)