6 May 2012

Jelly Bean

Sundays were made to be a pyjama day, most people don't even see the morning time (which makes me question how the saying 'easy like a sunday morning' came about). I usually hate sitting around doing nothing and I get really cranky if I'm sat around in front of the tv for too long but today is going to be different! There are plenty of things I could be doing while still keeping in line with the slobby Sunday rules. The most important rule being that I must stay in my pyjamas for most of the day, if not all of the day. Why not?  I have the house to myself so I can roam around looking as gross as I like :) I still have a few jobs to do around the house and assignments to be getting on with but you know what? It feels soooooooo much better doing them in massive fluffy socks with dogs on, drinking a cup of tea and watching episodes of Hart of Dixie.



Another good thing about Sunday.. well this Sunday in particular, Planet Earth Live is starting on BBC!! I love watching animal programmes; since Frozen Planet finished there has only been Inside Natures Giants on Channel 4 where they dissect the poor animals :( though I did learn all about how a joey gets into a kangaroo's pouch and why they call it a jelly bean.. fascinating! Planet Earth Live starts at 19:50 tonight so I hope you all get watching it :) Richard Hammond is presenting too which is always a winner. You can find more about it all here.


If you are interesting in a team dissecting Natures Giants then there are a few episodes available on 4OD heeeeeeeere.

I think I'll enjoy watching Planet Earth Live with a Sunday Dinner and perhaps some red wine. This of course means cooking my first Sunday Dinner at Uni since February but it will be soooooooo worth it :) I can't turn down Yorkshire puddings! Sunday should be a day of good food don't you agree? I was contemplating trying to make a poached egg for breakfast today but the concept of creating a whirl pool in my pan is quite  frightening; no thank you BBC good food! So rather than actually making breakfast, I am writing this blog post with a rather grumbly tummy. Definately just going to enjoy a bowl of cereal :D


..... it's allowed, it's Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Lazy git. Some of us work our sundays haha. And i can honestly admit i have never stayed in pajamas past 12 :p eeeeee i dont know!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for getting in touch :)