14 March 2012

Whimsical Wednesdays

Why is it that Wednesday is always one of those bitty days where you kind of have plans and then you fill the gaps with mundane tasks that just have to be done? I am currently in one of those in-betweeny moments; aching from carrying my food shopping, eating Mexican three bean soup and contemplating what I should wear to my meeting for voluntary maths club.

So the theme of today's post is going to be free time :)

Today is a special today for those of us that had some free time this morning (not me unfortunately!) because Starbucks have been super cute and given away free lattes in exchange for your name. I think it's lovely that Starbucks are making their service more personal, not that I thought it was bad anyway, and I am upset that I had to miss out :( even if I am more of a Macchiato girl!


I was really really reeeeeeally excited on Monday because I finally got to have a night out in York! I have been working really hard with placement and my upcoming assignments so it was great to have a night out and let loose a bit. I even made the Wii game, Just Dance into a drinking game.. you lose, you shot! Perfect for getting a girly night started :D



Now everybody knows I'm an internet trawler, I love having a gander at pinterest, stumble upon and etsy when I have a bit of free time. I've been wanting to share this etsy store with you for AGES but I've not had chance to. 



Parada Creations sells some beautiful prints and posters that are all hand designed. I wish I could buy them all if I'm honest!




Until next time xxx


1 comment:

  1. I unexpectedly had the day off of work today due to a blackout and I almost spent the whole day doing nothing but actually did some little chores I've been putting off.

    I really want to play Just Dance. It looks so fun! Throw a drinking game in there and I'm sold.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for getting in touch :)