18 March 2012

Procrastination.

So instead of actually getting on with my assignments like a good student this weekend, I have done everything I possibly can to avoid it. I know I will regret it when it comes to deadline week but that is a whooole 11 days away yet :)

Who would want to trade a really clean house, home-made muffins and hours of entertainment looking at baby animals and other random rubbish for finished assignments? Probably quite a lot of people now that I've actually thought about it! I will eventually get round to doing some work this afternoon... probably... but at least I have this plate of gorgeousness to keep me company....


Yes I spent most of the day so far making not one, but two different types of muffins. I made fudge, apple and cinnamon and then apple with a hint of ginger. You can find the recipes at these links if you want to give them a go :)

Pear and Toffee Muffins - I adapted this slightly because I was scared the toffee would cool and be too hard and I swapped pears for apples because I have looooooads of apples. I'm not into these complex substitutions; someone did use rolos though which sounded pretty cool.

Fluffy Apple Muffins - These are just so sweet and yummy, I added extra ginger in mine to what the recipe says but each to their own :)


Now if that isn't enough to keep me working through my giant to do list, I can always take a quick break and have a look at some of these Mother's Day inspired cute animal photos from National Geographic







N'aw how adorable? I definitely want to be a koala in my next life, he looks like he is having an awesome time! I reckon koalas don't have any marsupial type assignments to worry about, they just spend their days chilling in the eucalyptus. Ah if only :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)