23 March 2012

The essentials of happiness.

Well the looming deadlines and increasingly stressful primary education cohort finally made me feel the pressure to actually crack on with some work this week :'( boo! However I have this awful habit of being terribly nice to myself and when I honestly am not in the mood to do work I give myself mini breaks ALL THE TIME. These teeny snippets of time are not wasted though! As I am now a strong believer that time doing something that makes you happy is not time wasted at all :)

So in between making a giant paper magnet and writing possibly THE longest set of appendices ever for my English assignment, what has been making me happy? 

Drinking Tea... and erm.. looking at pictures of tea? 
My housemates always laugh at me because I drink a lot of tea, especially when I am working on super hard assignments; I have had to cut down to one sugar because I genuinely fear my teeth will drop out. Now that I have Pinterest I am starting to see tea related stuff everywhere which I obviously think is really cool when it's really not :D


Laugh at the ridiculous things that Innocent Smoothies and This Water post on Facebook
I have come to the conclusion that my Facebook wall is pretty much consumed by all the silly things I've liked rather than posts by my actual friends. I'm not going to complain though because when I am scrolling aimlessly very quickly checking Facebook, I find all this stuff that only I would think is hilarious.



Wishing I could make animals out of my food
Yes I am still a five year old girl inside.



 There are still some really lovely people on the earth
I discovered this website called Folksy which I can only describe as a cross between ebay and Etsy. It's a place for British crafters to sell their products basically but they have some really cute stuff on there. I found this shop called It was meant to bee that sells lots of hand made iphone cases and kindle cases and I found the most AMAZING elephant print case but unfortunately it was for an iphone not a kindle, sob sob sob :'( BUT I decided to ask the seller if there was a kindle case available in this print. She was sooooo lovely and offered to make me a custom kindle case! As I am typing my kindle case has been cut, sewn and posted to me :) brilliant!


Lamb loving with Leah
This is just awesome :) If you don't laugh or awh at this video then you are most definitely broken!


N'aw!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)