3 March 2012

Do Chinese people eat Sunday Dinner?

Yesterday was a very emotional day as it was the last day of my second year placement :'( It has flown by so quickly and I just wanted to stay at my school forever. I have never worked with such lovely and generous people and I am going to miss everyone like crazy, there were plenty of tears when I got home yesterday when realised I was never going back! Even a celebratory Nandos with Lauren and Katie couldn't hold them back :)

My class got me a lovely card with all their pictures in so I will never forget them; not that I would ever have anyway! Then my amazing TA got me a little thank you card and inside she had sellotaped four pound coins ready for our next 'Subway Wednesday' and written a personal message for each of us, I was definitely fighting back the tears reading these!



My Class Teacher/Mentor got me the best gifts ever because they were so thoughtful; she got me a load of stickers with 'Miss Davison' on them because she knows I am obsessed with putting stickers on all of their work, I think I'm even more excited than the children at times! Then she got me a 'simple grammar' book because she is always having to correct my spelling in my Uni files!! I am 100% going to find that useful hahaha!

I really am going to miss being in a classroom for the next few months! Kids are so insightful, inspiring and hilarious; riddle me this... do Chinese people eat Sunday Dinner?


Well done all you Primary Edders :) we did it!!!!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)