27 June 2012

Week in photos Wednesday. Numero Uno.

AAAAARGH major problemo! I connected my google/blogger account to my new phone and stupidly deleted all of my images!! So for now on there might be a few pictures missing from my blog and instead I have some funky black triangles floating around :( anyway....

As I promised last week, here is my first full week of photos from my project 365 :) If you have no idea what I'm talking about then you need to have a read of an extra caramel shot. I totally didn't expect the project to be so challenging! Some people who take on this project use professional cameras whereas I just use my mobile which makes it much more accessible but it is still difficult. If you do more than one thing in a day it's hard to choose something that would sum up your day as a whole and then there are those days when you don't do anything spectacular.. such as Sundays :P

Thursday June 21st - Nikki's 18th birthday; her first night out on the town with her friends.
 Friday June 22nd - Coffee and a catch up with Emma my friend from Uni. Very strange to see her in Wolverhampton! Her boyfriend Nathan who she met at Uni is from the same place from me originally .. what are the chances eh?

Saturday June 23rd - Nikki's birthday meal with the family. Our first cocktails with us both being legal drinkers :) yummy woo-woo


Sunday June 24th - Not a photo I took, but I photo I made in a way :P and shared with Dally on twitter. We are contemplating a trip to New York incase you didn't get that ;)

Monday June 25th - Tractors in Claregate? Sam King would be proud :P


Tuesday June 26th - The day I got my fringe back and started using instagram




Wednesday June 27th - Shopping for holiday essentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)