5 June 2012

Lovely Jubbly Jubilee

I can't say that I am as nuts about the Royal family as some of the people I have seen on the BBC news24 in the past few days but it was still great to get involved in the Diamond Jubilee celebrations. I thought I'd fill you in on what I've been up to while I'm sat watching the procession to St Pauls Cathedral on the tv.

The Davison clan got dressed up in our best red, white and blue outfits; I opted for a raspberry maxi skirt with a long sleeved stripy top as it was a wee bit chilly for June! Our family and family friends all came round to ours and spent the entire afternoon eating, drinking and being jolly. I hope everyone enjoyed eating the lovely cake that me and Nikki made especially for the occasion!  It was nice to catch up with everyone after living in York for most part of the year :) 



How did you celebrate this jubilee weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)