24 June 2012

New beginnings

It has been all change in the last few days, my life has taken one big turn! (for the better I hope) My two and a half year relationship ended this week, which I obviously thought was the hardest thing eveeeeeer, but after some pep talks from my Mum and my friends I feel okay :) better than okay actually! We have to keep perspective in times such as these and remember it was only our relationship that ended and not our lives :D and he is still my buddy!


It just feels a bit odd now because a long term relationship influences so many of your life choices and now I only have myself to consider I feel a bit lost haha. The world looks totally different to me now :) mysterious and full of different opportunities. I like to think the picture below is a good metaphor for in my brain right now; It's a whole new beginning!


It is only SIX DAYS until my holidays, what a good place to start some TLC! :D I am RIDICULOUSLY excited to go! After a really dreary June I will be glad to feel the sun on my skin and the sand in between my toes :) My family have looked up some fantastic places for us to visit; we are all explorers at heart and my Mum swears by 'off the beaten track' haha. Here is a sneak peak of what Lanzarote has to offer :) magical!


For our holiday I obviously have to have a lovely new hair cut :P As I am STILL in the process of growing my hair (see my elongated hair journey heeeeeere) I won't be having much off the ends but I am finally getting a full fringe (or bangs if you are American) cut back in, HALLELUJAH! I have missed my fringe sooooooo much but if I had it cut in any earlier I would have looked totally dorky. I'm feeling something a little like thiiiis...


As if this is not enough stuff going on this week, I am also getting my new phone :) my contract runs out this month and I have had a massive internal debate about which phone to get. I am not very good with the technological side of things so this was like a serious brain cell burning decision! I do not kid :P iphones and blackberrys seem to be the it phones at the moment but I'm really not convinced.. you guys may disagree and have perfectly good reasons for loving them but I just don't see it :) so then comes the debate between the Galaxy s2 or the s3 :) I told you it was a brain burner! In the end the £10 a month difference for the slightest of differences made the Galaxy s2 the phone for me :)


Think I'm making a mistake? Argue it out with these guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)