24 February 2013

Brainwashing Boys

So this week I was talking about what I'd consider the 'perfect guy' and I am pretty sure he doesn't exist!! I am one of those many girls that sit and watch take me out every week and judge those poor guys coming out the love lift, but it was this that made me realise I have a problem. I never want to date any of them; there is always something about them that I just can't overlook. Last night for example, that rugby guy, perfect... until I found out he shaves his legs. In the last eight months of singledom, I have only properly dated one person because I am just too darn picky. What's to blame? Television couples. To be more precise... the cute guys on TV. To quote my favourite character ever, Jessica Day..

"What if I have some idea of love in my head and it's just totally wrong?"

Penny and Leonard

I am a massive geek at heart, so I absolutely love guys like Leonard. I've never really dated a nerdy guy and I definitely think that's where I'm going wrong and why we never have stuff in common! It's just so lovely how he cares about her from afar for all that time and finally he gets his break. I really can't imagine Penny being happier with anyone else.

Seth and Summer

Seth Cohen; the original geek. I think I was actually in love with him for most of my teenage years. I was one of the thousands who cried when he ran after Anna at the airport, that were left heartbroken at the spiderman kiss and welled up when he finally married Summer the girl of his dreams.

Mike and Susan

The best couple on Wisteria Lane, no arguments! They are the most genuine and caring couple through all the seasons. Yeah they had the ups and downs but you knew all along they'd do anything for one another. When Mike got shot I think I cried for the entire funeral episode :'( sob sob sob

Phoebe and Mike

Phoebe is a nutter. The fact that she finds true love with someone, that 100% accepts her mental ways, gives me hope :) Poor pheebs has to wait till series 9 to meet Mike; by this time Rachel and Monica are pretty much sorted. It just shows that you don't have to rush these things, you will find your weirdo eventually.

Nick and Jess

I don't even need to say anything here. Well I can't say anything anyway because I don't want to ruin things for people watching it on UK time. They are so weird, and I love them. Find me a Nick!



Is this an actual diagnose-able problem?


Maybe I should just watch less TV and talk to some real-life men.




Nah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)