18 July 2012

Oh la la

It has been a while eh Amigos :) I have been back in the UK for four days and it feels like an absolute life time! After working these next two weeks I will definitely be needing to go back to Lazarote ASAP!



I'm currently at the Royal Wolverhampton School, supervising a three hour free time in the ICT suite at work so I thought I'd update you all quickly while these kids try and change the language to italian on their facebooks :) (it took me ages to turn blogger back to English!)

For those who don't know, I am working at a Summer camp for foreign kids aged 11-17 which is luckily based in my home town; so I can call mommy if I need something ;) It's basically an English teaching job for three hours every morning and then I supervise/join in with the activities durng the afternoon and evening.

Last night we did a murder mystery where all the staff had to dress up as characters and all the kids had to question us and find our alibis and our clues :) I ended up as Lord Wolverhampton's Cook... Patsy Clunge... what a name. If you don't think that name is funny then you absolutley need to watch the inbetweeners! Luckily nobody mentioned being knee deep.

The girls I'm working with have talked me into entering the talent show tonight as a group effort. We are dancing to the one and only 'hit me baby one more time' :) will be sporting the Britney school uniform and pigtails of course! The dance is reeeeeally simple though thank god! I am not the most coordinated of people :)



I suppose I better check that the little Taiwanese boys aren't on any sites they shouldn't be on :P I'll leave you with part of a song about England that my French students wrote today :)

"Your Queen is very very old
 and the country is very cold."



Can't knock them because it's true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)