26 February 2012

A cupcake a day keeps your troubles away :)

'You may think that the grass is greener on the other side. But if take time to water your own grass, it would be just as green.' - Anon

Well today I have got to say my grass is looking green and gorgeous! I managed to get loads of this week's planning done whilst munching chocolate porridge and then listen to a bit of Stereophonics all before 10am :D I'm starting to think that Sundays might even be my most productive day of the week which is way beyond insane really; especially when I text James at 8am and he is still up from a House Party he threw on Saturday night!

I was an honorary Brown today as Sam's Mum and Dad were coming to visit and I decided I was going to be a pest and tag along :D We went for a scrummy yummy dinner at Toby Carvery which was AMAZING. I'd never been before so I was pretty much astounded by the size of the Yorkshire puddings for the entirety of dinner! The food was soooooo good and I was definitely overwhelmed by all the different potato choices.



I even managed to fit some baking into my productive Sunday plan :) today I was trying out a Blueberry Muffin recipe off the Nigella Lawson website. Sammy has done a blog post reviewing my muffins HERE so go and have a gander if you so wish :) How yummy do these look though?!?



Now because I spent most of Saturday afternoon sat in bed with Sammy singing songs from the eighties I'm going to leave you with a lovely bit of UB40 as well my Sunday Stereophonics lovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)