12 January 2014

Life in a list

Back in May, while I was in that weird limbo stage between Uni and being an actual grown-up, I wrote a Bucket List for my blog. Some of the things on there I won't be able to do for years. Others are a working progress. However, in a short eight months, I have managed to tick a few off!

Get my blog to over 10,000 views
At the time of writing this, I currently have 13,473 views! I may have to set myself a new goal if this keeps up. I am nowhere near the big league bloggers but I am pretty impressed with my total :)

GRADUATE UNIVERSITY
 I already did a whole blog post about my Graduation here so I won't go on about it too much. Last year I graduated at York Minster with a 2:1 in Primary Education, just saying ;)


While we are on the topic of Graduation, this one might also be appropriate to tick off...
Not fall over on the stage at my Graduation


Actually have afternoon tea at Betty's
At the end of our Uni days, a few of us went on a big tourist day of York. We were a little hungover from our Primary Ed Ball so it wasn't long until we needed a coffee boost. Not quite an afternoon tea but I'm counting it!


Learn more awesome yoga stuff
Since starting work I haven't been doing much yoga at all. I loved my few months of freedom where I had the chance to spend hours doing yoga everyday. I learnt a lot and I hope I will make time for more yoga in the future.

Love my Career
2013 was the year I got my first teaching job. I'm now one whole term down and I still love being in the classroom every day. It is definitely a difficult and time consuming job but I can't imagine doing anything else.




Climb a mountain, even if it's tiny
Back in October, I went to Ingleton with Ryan for the day. He convinced me that walking up Inglebrough would be a good idea! After lots of moaning (on my part) we finally reached the top. It wasn't till now that I realised I'd actually climbed a mountain, although it was a little one.


Visit the major European cities
After a free trip to Paris with Uni friends and a city break to Barcelona with Ryan, I can say this one has definitely been started! I am eyeing up places in Germany next :)




Never stop trying new things

Pick up new hobbies 
Hopefully this one will never ever stop. To name a few, I've learnt about gardening, climbing and even geo-caching. Fingers crossed that in another eight months I will remember to look back again and see if I've met any more of my goals or learnt something else that I didn't expect!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)