29 April 2013

Elusive Brownies.

What's this, a blog post that isn't on a Sunday? Well I've decided to write a little review about Graze boxes, mostly because I was very excited about the contents of my weekly box, but partially because I want a break from assignment writing. Oops!



My Graze account has been taunting me with these new brownies and pudding for probably the last three months. I have been eagerly awaiting one of these delicious yet supposedly healthier treats for what feels like FOREVER. The same thing happened with their popcorn and the guilt free high-tea (tea & cake), plus I still haven't tried them all yet!


In fairness I know that the cakes are probably more expensive and time consuming to make but they are just so yummy that I get stupidly excited when I get one in my box. Weirdly enough now I've finally lowered my expectations I opened my box this morning to find this delicious medley of treats...


A nice balance of sweet and savoury; My Thai is one of my faves, a nice chocolate fix and surprise surprise, A LITTLE PUD!! It was a scrummy chocolate cake with a sweet cherry compote to dip, pour, lick.. or whatever you like to do with compote. It even comes with a little instruction booklet that explains that you can enjoy it cold or you can heat it up for 10 seconds in the microwave for a warm pud. It then went on to tell me about my free spoon... wait... what? FREE SPOON!? 

I took everything out the box, lifted my complimentary Graze napkin and there it was, my freebie spoon. I have never been more devastated in my life. People who know me really well will understand why I recoiled at the sight of my free WOODEN spoon...

I still enjoyed the delicious, gooey, chocolately, cherry goodness with a regular spoon but SERIOUSLY!? I know that Graze are very concerned for the environment and they use recyclable packaging but the thought of putting wood in my mouth makes me cringe and gives me goosebumps. I've had a thing about wet wood for as long as I can remember, I can't wash up wooden spoons, I don't like ice lolly sticks.. uuurgh I'm freaking out just telling you guys about it!!

Graze, next time I'll be happy with some sweet popcorn, banana bread or maybe even the elusive brownie!





If you guys want to try Graze, you can get a free box by using my code below. You can cancel at anytime, order one off boxes, postpone them while you are on holiday and all sorts. You can also click send soon on some of the snacks if you have a hankering for something in particular!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)