20 January 2013

I can pencil you in for Thursday?

The time is 23:33, it's Saturday night and I haven't got a clue what my Sunday Blog should be about. Usually I get struck by inspiration by now and make time to write it, but... seriously... nada. I've been so busy with placement this week I haven't given any thought to much else, let alone my blog! I'm also feeling totally emotional after watching the spectacular Les Misérables today...

BUT the last thing you want is another review about how awesome it is ;) So instead I'm being
totally lazy and giving you guys some links to stuff you may or may not find interesting....

Whatever ;) Have a good week!










My placement were TV stars, such a cute program!





I need to buy all of their homeware & accessories!
Wanelo - Anthropologie


Somebody needs to buy me this for Valentines day hahahaha...and lend me a cat.
Etsy - Julie Ann Art



Channel4 - Gok's Style Secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)