18 November 2012

Come at me bro.

So assignment season is now in full flow. It seems as if most people have had a reading week this week to get all prepared or just have some time off in some cases... except the primary edders of course! We are such little troopers. Though I must admit that I have been enjoying the abundance of free computers in the quiet zone of the library :) See when you are faced with this sight everyday, you can't help but want to pull out your hair and cry inside just a little bit...


I'm usually quite calm and organised when it comes to Uni work but everything is starting to build up and the deadlines are looming. If you read last week's Sunday blog then you will have some idea of what I'm up against. I have already started having cranky moments! My inner monologue is literally like... Oh front door just SHUT pleeeeeeease.... if all you are going to do is giggle at your facebook in the library then GO HOME... Why do I never have any yummy food? ... This is the perfect week for a house inspection, NAAAAAAAT! ... I will go all Sheldon Cooper on your ass and try to melt your brain if you aren't careful...

So in between lectures, volunteer work, being confused about relationships, sleeping, eating, living in the library and generally not having a life, I have been having some me time and catching up on my favourite shows and watching funny videos to cheer myself up :) here are my favourite picks of the week..

THE cutest babies I have ever seen

One of my favourite moments of Big Bang Theory ever. Penny and Leonard <3


Adding to my Big Bang Theory love some more

Best Christmas advert of all time. So emotional! If all guys were like this snowman, the world would be an awesome place

And if assignment stress isn't bad enough, us poor girls get this combined with PMS. Sorry to any guys reading, look away from your screen now! When this occurs, it's probably best you throw a romantic comedy and some chocolate at us and then run in the opposite direction. Ironically, this weeks New Girl covers this feeling much more adequately then I ever could have...


Assignment time is bound to be tough but you just have to hold on to that light at the end of the tunnel (CHRISTMAS uhsfuewhfuewjdiwjxiwjiu) and what makes you happy, then just go for it! You know you can do it :) if funny videos and this rant of a blog isn't enough, then heres some inspirational Pinterest finds to round up this week!

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, he became a butterfly."






Good luck to all you assignment doers! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)