4 November 2012

Winter Warmers

Greetings from the Merry Midlands! Aye, I am indeed home for a long weekend to save my parents from their own insanity. Not that I am really much help with the acting 'normal' expertise. I guess this weekend has been reserved for flying catch ups, 21st Birthday organising and Birthday/Christmas shopping. Yes I said Christmas shopping. I usually get quite a lot of clothes for my Birthday and Christmas so my Mum likes to take the opportunity to shop whenever I am home. It was a bonus yesterday when she had me AND Nikki in Chester for the day :)


How nice is it that Momma D let me have my hat and glove mittens early? They were meant to be a Christmas Present but she knows how chilly it gets up in York.


Hat - Dorothy Perkins £12
Mitten Gloves - New Look £6.99

I have been on the hunt for a checkered guys shirt for a while. I have a thin summery one from River Island that I've had for years but now I really wanted a thick lumberjack-esque shirt. This beauty (the shirt, not the guy) was the first Christmas pressie we picked up; it will be perfect to layer up and wear with leggings and boots through the colder months. It's such a good shirt that my Dad bought the EXACT SAME ONE when we were in Chester yesterday!

Shirt - Marks & Spencers £32.50


Office were doing an online promotion, which unfortunately ended on Thursday night, where you could get 20% off as well as free delivery. Perfect chance to add these cosy looking shearling Converse to my Christmas haul!

Converse - Office £67.99


Now what else have I got my eye on??

Socks! Who doesn't like socks? Last year my Mum bought me some amazing Fair-Isle print socks that were fur lined.. absolutely immense :) Here are a few Christmassy themed socks that you can pick up from Topshop now. Yes I know elephants are not festive but I just love them all year round. Primark are doing some amazingly festive, fur lined socks for just £4 too.


Socks - Topshop 3 for £8


BEEP BEEP BEEP, hypocrite alert! I have aaaaalways been put off Jack Wills, purely because of how popular it is and I'm not really one to follow a label trend. However I couldn't help but fall in love with their Sherpa lined hoody and these fabulous printed leggings. YES PLEASE SANTA <3


Hoody - Jack Wills £89.50
Leggings - Jack Wills £29.50


A warm and snuggly elephant that can share my bed on winter nights. If only it made a good brew it would be Jenny heaven.


Elephant Hottie - Boots £19.99


And of course, who doesn't just love a new jumper??




Keep your choices cosy this Christmas guys ;) 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)