24 September 2012

Soooooo....

Oh hey there, it's Monday! I totally didn't forget to write a blog ready for Sunday amidst all my Freshers fun and I oooobviously just didn't have a few seconds spare to upload it yesterday :P

So, what the hell have I actually been up to all week? I haven't had any lectures (and don't have any till Thursday, um primary ed?) and I've not had any responsibilities other than turning up to Oxfam on Sunday for my first volunteering shift! Well I went back to York last Saturday and I have been out every single night apart from Thursday.. I partied harder than I did during my actual freshers! On Saturday we had a massive house catch up which consisted of copious amounts of wine and gossip. It was just onwards and upwards from then on!! Sunday night was meant to be a few drinks at the SU but somehow me and Leah ended up out on the start of our week long bender!

Where's Wally?




Tom's Birthday/Army Night (looking veeeeery commando)


Jade's friend's birthday that we tagged along to


The whole week was hilarious and absolutely FULL of drama! We have had laughs, tears, freshers injuries, morning panda eyes, Harry potter condom jokes, boy dramas, awkward moments... the lot. But I wouldn't change it for the world, even if we were a bit cringey!!

Friday - Sam's birthday! 

I had a very Sam-full day on Friday which was lovely. We had a little shop, she taught me how to geocache (which is both nerdy and AWESOME) and we had a girly film/gossip day with Holly and her house mate Lizzie. Lizzie made possibly the best birthday cake I have EVER had :) She used to work at Betty's (a fancy York cafe) so she has picked up a trick or two. I hope Sam had an amazing birthday night out with us all, I know I did <3 I even managed to bag a free drink because of my football knowledge! I guess James was a good boyfriend for some reasons ;) haha! Sam has also introduced me to someone who may or may not have changed my  attitude to guys at Uni... watch this space!


In other news :)
 Sam sent me this yesterday which had me in stitches for a good five minutes!


For those of you who don't know who the tractor boy is, please watch the video below :D I watched in in high school but totally forgot about it until I was working at Project International and everyone kept saying 'CEEERAZAAAY'


Also.. I have been trying to do my hair like this.. but it's not quite long enough to get it so high :'(



Second week of Freshers begins today so tune in next Monday Sunday for more details :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)