19 January 2012

Five things...

...that I'm wishing for right now.


1. That teaching practice goes well - I start my five week placement on Monday and I am so excited! My year 3 class are the sweetest bunch of kids ever so it is always an amazing day. I have loads of fun ideas and lessons planned so it's sure to whiz right by. I'm even bringing out all the French I learnt in secondary school so we can learn all about 'Le Petit Chaperon Rouge' - That is little Red Riding Hood to you and I!


2. For the weather to warm up - I am a fan of winter don't get me wrong, sometimes I can't think of anything better than to stick on a woolly jumper and fluffy socks, warm up Shaun the microwaveable sheep and continuously drink tea. I am just so booooored of this weather :( at the moment I leave the house and it is dark, I spend all day in uni or on placement then I come home when it is dark, where has the sun gone?!? I am over my dream of snowy streets, bring me the milder weather.


3. That Nikki geeks out at her uni interviews - I think I'm such a lovely sister for including her in my wishlist when these spaces should be reserved for me :P Confirmed interviews at Chester University and Birmingham City University; now it's a case of using the natural Davison charm hahaha good luck Nic!ola (for those who are unfamiliar with the African click language called Xhosa; this is my click version of Nikki's name)


4. For my hair to grow - Growing out my Frankie Sandford style crop has been such a palava! It only has one inch to go until I officially have a bob of all the same length.. COME OOOOOOOOOON 


5. That I can fast forwards to Valentines day - I am so very much excited that I get to spend Valentines with James this year! With us both being at Uni we are hardly together for important days like anniversaries and birthdays but this year I actually have time off to go down to Southampton and visit him :D I am so lucky that half term coincides with Valentines day but to be honest I'd have still been excited if it was just any old day!!




I'm thinking of making 'Five things' a regular post so look out for the next one!

xoxo
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)