12 January 2012

The New Girl; my new year's new thing.

Greetings :) Sorry I haven't blogged in a while! It has been my first week back at University and I have been really really busy. I was in school on placement for two day at the start of the week which involves a delightful hour and a half coach ride to and from Middlesbrough as well as many hours of my teaching goodness. My Uni work is going to be my priority right now as I have a five week teaching placement and loads of tasks and assignments due before the Easter break. Anybody that is in my group at Uni has the pleasure of watching me deliver an assembly all about fruit and veggies on Monday!

Both my house mates have been busy bees with their end of semester work as well but we still have time to take a break and enjoy ourselves. We went out for an after Christmas meal to Vodka Revolution as they offer 50% off on Mondays and have some fancy new cocktails; the big jug of love is the way to go in 2012!

As a treat between our work, Sam and I decided to watch the brand new comedy 'New Girl' that just started on E4 which is AMAZING :) we couldn't control ourselves and watched the first four episodes online as they are already half way through the series in America. Zooey Deschanel's character is the future me according to Sam as she is a teacher and she is a tad weird.. ok a LOT weird.  Here are our top five moments so far..


Schmidt happens!
To start with I wasn't keen on Schmidt as he seemed a little bigheaded but the douchebag jar obviously keeps him nice as here he is defending Jess and her fondness for silly hats.


Stop it!
What happened to Coach? Gone after the pilot :'( pure comedy genius


Hey Jess, I live in a photo booth now &&& the Jess suppression
The guys wanted Jess to try and be normal when she becomes Nick's fake date for the wedding but with all the guy's drama that ensues, she is the most normal even with her quirks.



Peepee and bubbles gigglescream
All I need to say is that we definitely laughed out loud. Then re-enacted it a million times

The feelings stick
I needs to get me one of these! Looking forward to seeing some of Jess' other teacher props in the future episodes :)





Ciao!

xxxxxxxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)