1 January 2015

2014 Favourites

Well Christmas has flown by and gone for another year. I hope that everyone had as much fun as I did over the holidays. We left for Wolverhampton on the 20th December to spend Christmas with my family before driving accross to Chelmsford on Boxing Day to see Ryan's family so it's all been a bit of a busy blur. Yesterday we did the long journey home back to Corwall, with a car full of Christmas goodies, ready to snuggle up and watch the fireworks with a glass of mulled wine. It hasn't quite sunk in yet that it's a new year and all the festive celebrations are over so I've written a blog to look back at some of my favourite parts of 2014.
January
 Failing to make Jamie Oliver's griddle pan waffles for a blog recipe.

Night time geocaching in Harrogate.

February
 Half term fun in freezing cold Devon. I stayed in a yurt for the first time!

I was a Harrogate hostess for uni buddies. We did more geocaching, ate plenty and bought matching pyjamas.

March
 
Silly photos at Rievaulx Abbey.

April
 Visiting Sam for the weekend - Chilling out at Fountains Abbey.

One of my many spring walks - A classroom display that I loved.

May
A cute day out at Nunnington Hall, we got the most out of our National Trust membership.

 Stuck in a shed, listening to hail, on Ryan's birthday.

June
My new neighbours when I moved in with Viv and Dave.

The best at archery on our class trip to Bolton Castle.

July
Finishing my first year of teaching, feeling relieved! 

Watching the Tour de France in Yorkshire.

August
Read all about our Summer road trip at Suitcase Dates.

Camping in France.

 

Crêpes at my cousin Claire's in Aix-en-Provence.


 

A silly week in Southern Spain with my family.

September
A last minute trip to Cornwall before the whole crazy York - Cornwall move. 

October
New job at the Eden Project - New home with Ryan

More National Trust fun at Castle Drogo - Halloween fun at Work 

November
 Duck friends at Pinetum Park - Even more National Trust at Lanhydrock 

Lovely coastal walks and views.

December

 Christmas fun at Heligan - An 8 mile coastal walk with Ryan's mum

CHRISTMAS DAY! 

 My Christmas Elf - Visiting London and the Natural History Museum.


I wonder what life will bring in..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)