3 November 2013

Busy, busy bee.

Just a quick blog post today just incase you guys thought I'd forgotten again. I had... but then I remembered, yay! After a nice relaxing week off, this weekend has been quite boring and work-focused to be honest. I've spent a lot of time looking at the coming half term and planning all my bits and bobs for our new topic 'We're switched on'.

In other news, Ryan has pretty much moved in now! Only one more week until he is living here with us. On a temporary basis I must add, there are no impending nuptials or anything like that :) His clothes are on top of my wardrobe, cooking things ready to be put away and a MOUNTAIN of climbing things (excuse the pun) is stashed away in the cupboard under the stairs. It's a big scary step, even if it is just for a month!


To be honest, you should probably feel sorry for him. You are reading a blog written by a girl who bought an elephant onsie and dyed some of her hair blue this weekend. Not that I am procrastinating from doing my work or anything ;) Sorry it's been a dreadful post this week but I really have nothing else of interest to tell you, cheerio! :P




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)