17 December 2011

You're not nineteen forever...

December is DEFINITELY one of my favourite months because it is finally time for Christmas (even though the songs have been playing in the shops since October!?!) and and and.. it's my month of birth :) winter baby, Sagittarius & 'the old git' out of my housemates

First of all I'd like to share some of the faaaaaabulous that my lovely housemates, boyfriend and family bought for me for Secret Santa and my birthday as some of them were some amazing finds :) Sorry I couldn't include them all guys <3

1. Knitted Cocoon cardigan from Topshop

This one was a super sneaky gift :) James had told me that he had blown his student loan and he couldn't afford presents until January so we made a deal that he would buy me the supersize gingerbread man from Greggs. However.. Leah and Sam were so sneaky and helped James find something lovely that he could buy me and surprise me with when he came up to York to see me :) Thanks guys!



2. Lil Lush Pud and Sweetie Pie shower jelly from Lush




3. Gorgeous by Gok from Boots

4. Tea for one Teapot available at selected Morrisons stores



5. Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie tea lights
6. Pineapple Charm from Pandora
7. The new amazing fabulous Kindle :) available from Amazon




I decided to do something a little different for my birthday this year rather than the standard night out; I thought that money would be much better spent on an outing to the Ice Factor in York. I hadn't been ice skating in years so I was VERY excited to wrap up warm and go skate and spin elegantly act like Bambi for an hour :) Luckily my friends can ice skate so I had someone to drag me and James around for the entire session heehee!



My 20th has definitely topped my 19th birthday as that consisted of throwing up Cranberry juice out my window and eating Pizza Hut takeaway in my pyjamas hahaha. I just have to start thinking of ideas for my 21st now, only a year to go!


I'd like to end with a dedication to Leah who so kindly sang this song to me a LOT, just to remind me that I am now old and will never be a teenager again! I am plotting my revenge ready for your birthday ;)




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)